Regional COVID-19 Testing Sites
The following recurring testing sites are being offered in our area as our tri-county region (Winnebago, Outagamie, and Calumet) is continuing to have a surge in cases, hospitalizations, and severe outcomes. These sites are being offered through a partnership with the Wisconsin Army National Guard (WING).
Please be aware that sites may close early some days because of capacity limits, staffing, weather, etc. We recommend checking the direct websites and social media for out of county testing sites prior to going to ensure no changes.
Save time in line! Please register ahead of arrival at register.covidconnect.wi.gov.
Tri-County - Winnebago
|Location||Sunny View Community Expo Center|
500 E. County Road Y
Mondays - Fridays, 10 am - 6 pm
|Additional Information||Testing Details Facebook Social Network Facebook Social Network Facebook Social Network |
Winnebago Public Health Facebook Page
Tri-County - Appleton/Outagamie
|Location||Appleton North High School, 5000 Ballard Rd., Appleton|
(Please enter from Edgewood Drive)
|Additional Information||Testing Details Facebook Social Network |
Appleton Health Department Facebook Page
Tri-County - Calumet
|Location||Christ the Rock Community Church|
|Dates/Times||Thursdays - Saturdays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
October: 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, 31
November: 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21
December: 3, 4, 5
|Additional Information||Map of Testing Site|
Testing Details Facebook Social Network
Calumet County Public Health Facebook Page
Who Should Be Tested?
Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is encouraged to get tested. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, chills, muscle aches or loss of taste or smell. The Tri-County COVID-19 Testing Site – Calumet is available to those ages five and older. Contact a pediatrician or healthcare provider for children under five years old.
We encourage anyone who has been identified by Public Health as a close contact to get tested, but no sooner than 5 to 7 days after exposure. If tested too soon, the virus won’t be detected yet.
- It is highly recommended that you register ahead of time at register.covidconnect.wi.gov.
- To register, click on the blue button that directs you to a screening questionnaire.
- If there are multiple people in your family to be tested, you can use the same email address, but complete a questionnaire for each individual.
- No identification is necessary. You'll be asked your name, birthday, address, phone number, race, ethnicity, and gender. By asking for race, ethnicity, and gender possible disparities can be identified.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive a QR code that you will need to present at the testing site.
- After testing and while you are waiting for your test results, it is important that you limit contact with others to prevent the spread of the virus should you test positive.
- You should receive test results via email and/or phone call within three to seven business days.
- Testing is FREE
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged
- Please do not arrive early, as we do not want to block the roadway
- Testing is available to any Wisconsin resident with symptoms of COVID-19
- Antibody testing is not available
- No appointment is needed
- Walk-up testing is available, but not preferred
- A doctor’s referral is not required
- Members of the Wisconsin Army National Guard will conduct the testing
- Language translation services will be available
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can consent to the testing
- Testing site will NOT end early due to a limitation of available tests
Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
Looking for your test results?
If you’ve been waiting more than 5 days for your results or you need a copy of your results, call the Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line. Please wait to call the Results Line until 5 days after your test. If you call before the 5-day mark, they cannot guarantee your results will be ready.
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line
- 8 AM – 6 PM
- The Results Line only provides test results for COVID-19 testing performed at National Guard testing sites in Wisconsin.
- Once you call, you’ll need to provide:
- The date of your test
- The National Guard testing site you visited
- Your name
- Your date of birth