The local public health departments from Calumet County, Winnebago County, City of Appleton, City of Menasha and Outagamie County are partnering with the Wisconsin National Guard and healthcare systems to open a five-day COVID-19 testing site to meet testing demand in the Fox Valley.
- Wednesday, May 13 to Friday, May 15 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All Calumet County residents ages 5 and older who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including, but are not limited to: fever (>100.4); cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; sore throat; headache; chills or rigors (repetitive shaking chills); muscle aches; new abnormalities in taste or smell can attend
- Testing will be conducted at Fox Valley Technical College, 1825 North Bluemound Drive, Appleton, WI 54913
- Use the north entrance of the FVTC campus on Bluemound Drive
- Individuals are requested to bring a completed patient information form found at https://www.calumetcounty.org/COVID-19 to the testing site. Forms will also be available at the site.
- This testing is FREE for everyone
- NO appointment is needed for the testing
- Daily testing capacity will be 300 tests
- Members of the Wisconsin National Guard will conduct the testing
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can consent to the testing
Please visit https://www.calumetcounty.org/COVID-19 for the latest information about COVID-19 in the county.