Welcome to one of our official Calumet County social media accounts. We’re glad you’re here!
On this site you will find posts related to Calumet County and the people who live, work and play in our community. We ask that you respect all participants and that you keep your comments focused and on the topic of the post you comment on.
This site provides updates and news related to Calumet County, Wisconsin. If you are seeking the official source of information for Calumet County, please visit our website at www.calumetcounty.org. By using and accessing our site, you agree to our Social Media Terms and Conditions. Please read these community guidelines that were created to help improve the quality of conversation on this page.
Keep in mind when you are posting that this is a community site, not an open forum, and Calumet County reserves the right to hide or remove any posts that are deemed unproductive and in violation of our terms.
Comments and posts containing any of the following will be removed:
- Abusive, defamatory, harassing or threatening of individuals.
- Graphic, obscene, sexual or explicit postings, or the depiction of violence.
- Unrelated to the particular site or topic.
- Other non-topically related content outside the limited public forum established to discuss Calumet County issues, operations, and services.
- Language that is hateful to anyone with regard to race, creed, color, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Solicitations or advertisements (spam), including financial, commercial or non-governmental endorsements or promotion.
- Illegal or advocating illegal or illicit activity, including violating intellectual property rights, copyrights or trademarks of others; or invasion of privacy.
- Promotion of political purposes, a political candidate/party or point of view.
- Endorsement of any religious organization.
- Personally identifiable information, including medical or health information, phone numbers, email or postal addresses.
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of the public or any criminal or civil investigations.
- External links constituting official endorsement or representative views on behalf of Calumet County.
- Comments that violate any of Calumet County policies.
As a government entity, all posts and comments are considered public record and will be retained and archived. Comments expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Calumet County or its employees. We assume no responsibility nor any liability for any content posted on this site. Participation is at your own risk.
This page is not monitored at all times. We typically respond to comments, if necessary, during normal business hours. Please contact the site administrator at (920) 849-1611 ext. 2007 for assistance with a comment you believe violates the above policy. DO NOT use this site to report emergency situations or time-sensitive issues.
Thank you for your participation on one of our Calumet County pages. We are excited to have our neighbors participate and we look forward to connecting with you!