What is PACE?
Calumet County's PACE program offers financing for energy-efficient building upgrades. The financing can cover up to 100 percent of the project costs with repayment periods up to 20 years. This is available for energy efficient improvements, renewable energy systems, and water conservation upgrades.
Eligible Property Types include
- Commercial (office building and retail)
Eligible Improvement Projects include
- Boilers and chillers
- Pumps and motors
- Automated building controls
- Building envelope improvements
- Efficient lighting systems
- Heating & cooling system upgrades
- Renewable energy systems
- Hot water hating systems
For more information, see the PACEWI.org website.