Responsibilities of the Finance Department
The Finance Department is responsible for the financial management of the County. This includes assisting with the preparation of the County Budget, monitoring all financial information systems, and administrating purchasing functions. The Finance Department is also responsible for processing the employee payroll and performing the duties of County Auditor as prescribed by Wisconsin Statute.
Financial Forms & Documents
Review annual financial reports for Calumet County and access expense vouchers and tax forms.
Annual Financial Reports
Annual County Budget
- 2023 Adopted Annual Budget (PDF)
- 2022 Adopted Annual Budget (PDF)
- 2021 Adopted Annual Budget (PDF)
- 2020 Adopted Annual Budget (PDF)
- 2019 Adopted Annual Budget (PDF)
- County Board and Committee Member Expense Voucher (PDF)
- County Board and Committee Member Expense Voucher Instructions (PDF)
- Employee Expense Voucher (PDF)
- Employee Expense Voucher Instructions (PDF)
Public Surplus Auctions
Calumet County is selling items such as office furniture, office supplies, and industrial type appliances. Surplus items owned by Calumet County are available for purchase online.
There is no fee for the county to list the items, however, a fee is charged when the items are purchased. Larger items are only available for pick-up due to their size. Smaller items may be shipped for a fee to the buyer.
It is important for people to continually check the website, as it is periodically updated with new items.